Great opportunity to own a commercial building in the Town of Monroe sitting on 4.015 Ac just off Hwy 69 & holds over 16,000 sq ft, reception area, 3 office spaces & 3 different shop areas! South shop holds 16'+ ceilings w/ a 14'+ x 19'+ overhead door, work bays, 2 car garage door w/ dock off it & full bath. Mid shop partitioned from South & North shop & is insulted w/ 15' ceilings. North shop has new insulated 16'+ ceilings, heated, w/ 3rd office space, & 15'+ x 17' sliding door. It has 3 phase 1200Amp 480V/ 277V electric supply w/ transformer, estimated 80,000# scale & is completely fenced! Want a spot for hemp? Business approval by Green Cty Zoning.
Industrial, Office, Other
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt disposal
16,028 sq. ft
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Loading dock(s),Overhead doors,Truck dr(s) 15ft or lower,Truck dr(s) hgr than 15ft,Private Restrooms,440+ volt,3 phase electric,Reception area,Security fence,Inside storage,Private office(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6-10 spaces,11-20 spaces,Onsite,Gravel,Enclosed.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Free standing,Industrial park,Near Major Highway.
All furnaces, washer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin