Charming ranch home on a large lot of about .34 acre in the heart of Verona. Only a block from the Military Ridge State Trail. Short walks to Miller and Sons Supermarket, coffee shops, pharmacies, restaurant, wine bar, brewpub, and hardware store. A large deck and spacious screened porch overlook a beautiful large rear yard. The two-car attached garage is a definite bonus in a home of this vintage. The main floor features a large living room, family room, formal dining room and dining area next to the kitchen. A main level full bath serves the two bedrooms. The nicely finished lower level provides lots of opportunity for relaxation, entertainment, and exercise. The lower level also includes a full bath, laundry area and storage.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,601 sq. ft
1,601 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,23x11
- Family Room
- M level,16x10
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,068 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Sump pump,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Grab bars in bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Water softener inc,At Least 1 tub,Indoor Pool,Internet - Cable,Internet - Satellite/Dish
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Close to busline,Sidewalk.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Shelving and Cabinet in Lower Level, Treadmill
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price