Looking for that sustainable property to live off of look no further. This remodeled 3 bed 1 bath Farmette rests on 9.75 acres that packs in alot for its size. 1 Acre 10 row multi Organic Hops yard with Netafim Uniram drip irrigation and fertilizer injection, 36 site commercial hydroponic system housed in a 16x20 passive solar design green house with access to chiller, well & electricity, 4 acre pasture with loafing shed, chicken coop, 12x20 green house, 20x24 2 story garage with upstairs loft, 2 acre high diversity native grass prairie, fire pit sitting area with native butterfly garden, plumbed for outdoor or indoor wood burner, small car shed. Small area of timber & thicket make this a great area for wildlife to use & also makes great areas for hunting opportunities on this property.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,800 sq. ft
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,19x12
- Family Room
- M level,19x12
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Outside entry only,Sump pump,Block foundation,Other foundation
- First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer,Dryer,Internet- Fiber available
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage building. Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed.
Stove, Fridge, LP tanks, water cooler, dog kennel
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price