Marquette historic bungalow – first time on the market in 50 years! This beautiful home has been meticulously cared for and updated preserving the historic charm while providing the best of modern convenience. Boasts original hardwood floors –kitchen recently refinished along with the butcher block countertops –lead glass windows fitted with custom storms, faux fireplace with brick surround, built-ins, archways, coved ceilings, and spacious eat-in kitchen. 3 full updated bathrooms. Home and gardens have been featured in many articles and events. Enjoy the backyard deck or stroll to the lake, Yahara river, shopping, and dining in this vibrant neighborhood
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow
1,952 sq. ft
1,952 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,12x20
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,872 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partial,Crawl space,Sump pump,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Jetted bathtub,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Some smart home features,Internet - Cable
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Close to busline,Sidewalk.
Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price