Showings start July 10th! You'll love this 4 bedrm/2 bathrm home situated on a beautiful & private lot in the Town of Dunn. This home backs up to conservation & park space & offers a large composite deck and a second wood deck for your outdoor relaxation & entertainment. Inside, you'll love the views from the living rm with hardwood floors & vaulted ceiling. Three bedrms & one bathrm are located on the main level. The lower level features a 4th bedrm, 2nd bathrm, and flex space with a wet bar & wood-burning stove - PLUS a walk-out to the yard. A superb location near miles of trails for hiking & skiing. Just 20 minutes to Downtown, East & West Madison. Just 10 minutes to Oregon, Stoughton & McFarland. See associated docs for more features & updates! Sqr footage & dimensions are approximate.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt disposal
2,240 sq. ft
2,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,15x20
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,212 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Walkout to yard,Finished
- Free standing STOVE.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Vaulted ceiling,Washer,Dryer,Wet bar,At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision,Adjacent park/public land.
range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, window coverings
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin