This classic 60's three bedroom ranch sure can host a great party! The large living room with a built-in bar flows right into the dining area, into the covered three season porch and right out onto your patio overlooking your beautiful fenced in backyard. The kitchen has been updated with newer cabinets, countertops, and stainless steel appliances. All three bedrooms are comfortably sized with hardwood floors. The bathroom has a nice double vanity and has been freshly remodeled. The lower level has a finished bonus room and a full bath along with easy potential to finish off more of the space. Make your housewarming the next party in this beautiful home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,524 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range, Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached.
Exit I-90/39 onto Shopiere Rd towards Beloit. Turn onto Arrowhead Drive from Shopiere Rd.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price