Showings Begin Saturday 5.7.22 In the heart of Verona you will find this adorable ranch home perfectly situated & a short walk to downtown & schools. This 3BR/2BA home features a bright and sunny kitchen with spacious dining area overlooking the front yard. Nice living room includes an electric fireplace for that cozy ambience. Large primary bedroom offers an en suite bathroom & 2 large closets. BR 2 and BR 3 have hardwood floors that run through the hallway. The huge .36 acre yard will take you by surprise with the sizeable/producing raspberry & rhubarb patches, a cute storage shed to store all your gardening tools and a spacious patio for those summer night fires. Updates: 2021; H2O Heater. 2020; H2O Softener. 2019; Washer/Dryer, Fence, Shed doors. Roof 3-4 years old. Newer windows.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,338 sq. ft
1,338 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,21x13
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,338 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured concrete foundatn
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Extra paving,Paved.
- Wood, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fenced Yard,Storage building.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Electric Fireplace, Garden Shed. Storage Shelves and large work bench in basement.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price