Show 11/21.Better Homes and Garden Plan #602. While some modifications were made to the blueprints, this well planned and designed home has stood the test of time. Originally a two bedroom, the short but spacious finished attic makes for a perfect third bedroom or just another space. The spacious and well lit living room belong in a much larger home. The original oak trim, fireplace surround, and built-ins harken back to a time when affordable and simple did not mean modest. Built at a cost of $4000 in 1938, this home has all you need to re-fresh, update and make into a home for the next century. Small yard complimented by first right of refusal on community garden across street.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow
1,042 sq. ft
1,042 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,13x8
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,042 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured concrete foundatn
- 1. 1 fireplace,Wood.
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Great room,Walk-up Attic,Washer,Dryer,Cable available,Walk thru bedroom,Internet - Cable,Internet - DSL,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard. Close to busline,Sidewalk.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Shed. Built-In Microwave non-functional, Water Softener age and condition unknown.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin