Showings begin 9/4! Welcome Home! Immaculate 4 bedroom home situated on large corner lot that has NO sidewalks to shovel! Warm and inviting upper level holds 3 bedrooms and a kitchen with 6 mo old appliances! Entertain all on your spacious patio that leads to flat fenced yard! Lower level has great space for entertaining, 4th bedroom and second full bath. A quick 10 minute drive will have you to 18/151! A short bike ride will have you on the Ice Age Trail or in downtown Belleville for food, festivals, fishing and new library (in process). New window in '16, new roof & gutters in '13. Don't miss this one!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2,071 sq. ft
2,071 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,15X11
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,188 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Walkout to yard,Finished,Poured concrete foundatn
- Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Water softener inc,Cable available,Hi-Speed Internet Avail,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Corner.
Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Garage remotes, Water Softener, LL Freezer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin