Hurry, this adorable Eken Park ranch is going to go quickly! As soon as you walk in you’ll see that the thoughtful layout uses the space to its max, with a living room that flows into the dining room and kitchen with a bright sunroom attached. Home boasts refinished hardwood and cork floors, large bedroom with great closet space and newer appliances. All this and right across the street from Eken Park, next the bike path and a stroll away from Cabaret, Tip Top & Ogden’s. Water Heater ’20 Roof ’17 Offer presented Sunday 1/17 6pm
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow
824 sq. ft
824 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,15x11
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 824 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump pump,Toilet only,Poured concrete foundatn
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,Stall shower,Grab bars in bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Cable available,At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Close to busline,Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin