This cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home is nestled on 0.94 acres with majestic trees outlining the back lot line. Over-sized, attached 2-car garage with stairs leading to a loft for you to complete. Interior features include resurfaced hardwood floors on the main level, an updated main bath with marble floors, a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Silestone counters, a new egress window in LL, and new carpeting. Entertain guests on your huge private deck, have a massive fire around the fire pit, and fruit from the apple, cherry, and mulberry trees—a spacious 28' x 52' insulated outbuilding with a heater and concrete floors to store all your toys. Conveniently located between Fitchburg and Lake Waubesa, 5 min from beltline an 10 min to downtown.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,344 sq. ft
1,344 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,18x11
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 768 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Partially finished,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Cable
Exterior / Lot Features
- Extra paving,Paved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Storage building. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision.
Refrigerator, Range/Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer/Dryer, Window Blinds, All Garage Remotes, Garage Heater, RO System
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price