MOTIVATED SELLER!! Ranch style home located on a corner lot. House interior is original, which offers great opportunity for a fresh remodel or retro appearance. Full unfinished basement with functional toilet and shower. HVAC system has been updated in recent years. New water heater installed in 2016. With a public pool and park near by, this home offers plenty of outdoor activities by simply crossing the street. Enjoy the glow from the rotary lights each holiday season! In walking distance of downtown Richland Center and all the great local businesses and restaurants! Short drive for groceries and automotive needs. Minutes walk to one of the best bike trails that travels through Richland Center and its parks, then continues for 14 mi. down to the Wisconsin River!
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch
1,008 sq. ft
1,008 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,12x18
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Stubbed for Bathroom,Toilet only,Shower only,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Cable,Internet - DSL
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Adjacent park/public land.
Refrigerator, washer, dryer, wall oven, counter stove top
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price