Beautifully maintained & updated east side bungalow. Just one block from bike path and Starkweather Creek! So many updates, including a beautiful sunroom overlooking the fenced backyard & raised garden beds - a gardener's delight. Gleaming maple hardwood floors just refinished. Solar panels & good insulation keep energy bills low. Large eat-in kitchen & newer double oven/range makes it fun to cook together. Great curb appeal with low-maintenance landscaping and new parking pad. 2 BRs upstairs, w/built-in shelving and one w/built-in bunk, plus extra closet/storage space. 1st floor bedroom/office. Lower level has great storage and extra recreational space. New in 2020: New windows, furnace, AC, ultraviolet filter, reverse osmosis H2O filtration system, drain tile, sump pump.
Single Family, Bungalow
1,200 sq. ft
1,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,14x13
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump pump,8'+ Ceiling,Poured concrete foundatn
- Doors. Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Door openings 29+,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Energy Star Appliance(s),Other Green Features,Low E Windows,Low VOC Materials
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Air cleaner,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms,Some smart home features,Internet - Cable,Internet - DSL,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Close to busline,Sidewalk.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Pool Table/Accessories, Rain Barrels, Basement Shelving, Solar Panels, undersink RO water system
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price