Charming and spacious ranch-style home. An abundance of natural light with a bay window in the living room. Established trees providing ample shade. Space for entertaining with 2 living areas (main and lower levels), large kitchen, deck, fenced yard, and extra paved parking on side of garage. Lower level includes a den/office. The master bedroom includes full bath en suite and a large walk-in closet. New garage door (2023). Washer/dryer included. Quiet neighborhood with easy access to Madison (14 min) and Milwaukee. Close to schools.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,998 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,339 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
S Main Street to S Frontage Road to McGovern Court
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price