This 2 bedroom home is the perfect year round home or vacation retreat. Just a few blocks from Goose Lake's public access. This property is made up of 4 lots with a 24X24 garage so there is plenty of room to roam and space left over for storing toys securely. Fenced in area around patio behind home is perfect for pets. Screened in porch makes entertaining friends a breeze. Enjoy taking a walk to the lake and then returning home to snuggle up with a cup of hot coca in front of the wood burning fireplace. Perfect location with public access to a full Rec Lake minus the high taxes.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt disposal
950 sq. ft
950 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,12x14
- M level,3x5
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump pump,Block foundation
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer,Dryer,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Fixed wireless
Exterior / Lot Features
- R1 Resid
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision.
Dishwasher, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, washer, dryer, all window coverings.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price