Madison's favorite architect, Marshall Erdman, built this quaint home in 1954. It has many of the Mid-Century features you're looking for including a brand new basement renovation adding a large MBR, big walk-in closet, full BTH, and built-in mud room. New custom windows in LR, DR and BSMT. Freshly painted. New appliances, hot water heater, electrical and lighting. Come see for yourself. Location, location, location! Shorewood Hills Elementary, UWH, UW campus and Hilldale Mall all within walking distance. Basic Spectrum cable with a modem.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, Raised Ranch
1,760 sq. ft
1,760 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,17x14
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,144 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Finished,Poured concrete foundatn
- Ramps. Open floor plan,Ramped or level entrance,Ramped or lvl from garage,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Stall shower,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Energy Star Appliance(s),Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Walk-in closet(s),Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Some smart home features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Cul-de-sac,Wooded,Close to busline.
Limited home warranty
Refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, washer, dryer, water softener, AC, hot water heater
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: wiscen - Realtor Assoc of South Central Wisconsin