Just steps away from Monroe Street and all it has to offer, this incredibly well-maintained (for 62 years!) Dudgeon-Monroe neighborhood home awaits its new owners. Besides location, this 3 bed, 2 full bath home has it all! Gleaming hardwood floors, big bay window in the living room, large eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, two car detached garage and sweet backyard with patio. New water heater and air-conditioning and newer appliances. Super close to SW Commuter bike path, UW Arboretum, Lake Wingra, coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, Camp Randall, UW Hospitals and Campus, Lake Wingra and Trader Joes. This one wont last long. UHP Home Warranty included.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,988 sq. ft
1,988 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,16x11
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,610 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Partially finished,Toilet only
- Ramps. Ramped or level entrance,Ramped or lvl from garage,Level drive,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storage building. Close to busline.
Limited home warranty
Range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, water softener included, washer, dryer, all window coverings, storage shed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price