Welcome Home! Updated & well maintained, this adorable eastside ranch is ready and waiting for a new owner & the next chapter! You’ll LOVE the screened 3 season porch & deck overlooking the large, fenced back yard. Lots of established trees. shrubs & 2 raised gardens. Newer windows flooring & freshly painted, extra insulation in the attic! Lower Level offers plenty of built-in storage & bonus room/rec room or use as an office. You’ll find tile in the kitchen & LVP through-out. Oversized 2 car garage w/built-in workbench, Newer garage roof, door, rails & opener w/smart home features completes the package! Great central location! Close to parks/dog parks, groceries, shopping, restaurants & downtown Capital square! Move-in ready, it's the perfect place to call home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow
1,250 sq. ft
1,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,15x12
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially finished,Toilet only,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Some smart home features,Internet - Cable
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Wooded,Close to busline,Sidewalk.
Refrigerator, Gas Range/Oven, Water Softener, Washer/Dryer, Window Blinds, Room sizes & square feet are approximate, buyer to measure if important.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price