**Showings Start 5/6***What a perfect place to call home! This home sits on 10.5 acres nestled among some mature pines and just a short jaunt south of Benton. The home has three bedrooms and two baths with updated kitchen, bath and main level carpet. Master is on the main with renovated bath with tile shower across the hall. The two large bedrooms on the upper level share a full bath and there is a finished and heated bonus room above the garage that could be used for a variety of things. Lower level has a rec room and small office and lots of storage. There is a one car attached garage, two car detached and a 26x48 foam insulated, cement floor shed with electrical and 12 Ft overhead door. Add a heater and plan to spend your winters puttering in the shop and summers in the generous yard!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt disposal
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,12x14
- Family Room
- L level,11x14
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Finished,Poured concrete foundatn
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted ceiling,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage building. Rural-not in subdivision.
Stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer, water softener, all blinds and curtains.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price