Remarkable layout in this well cared for home that lives larger than the square footage w/ open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, exposed lower level, many windows, etc. Spacious living room is open to dining & kitchen w/ many cabinets & stainless appliances. Also walks out to elevated deck to enjoy the morning sun as it rises over no neighbor behind. Family rm is delightful to entertain or have family fun in any season w/ gas fireplace & bar area. Amenities of: Front Porch, New Carpet, large Fenced Yard w/Shed, Walk-in Closets in most bedrooms. Downstairs is great for teens and guests w/ 4th bedroom & full bath. Nice storage space. Has drain tile system yet no pump needed as basement stays dry. 9 yr old Furnace & H2O Htr. On a quiet cul-de-sac that takes minute or two to get onto Hwy 51
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,584 sq. ft
1,584 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Call School District
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,20x13
- Family Room
- L level,17x13
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,112 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partial,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Partially finished
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Width of hallways 36"+,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Walk-in closet(s),Vaulted ceiling,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Cable
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Cul-de-sac.
Land contract, Rent w/ option to buy
Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings & Garage Door Opener
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price