Calling all bird lovers! A taste of up north 10mins from downtown Msn! Prof'ly renovated standalone end-unit w/pristine Lake Waubesa frontage & lake views from all 3BRs! Open plan LR/DR w/new paint & vinyl plank flooring thru-out main level. All new lighting + multiple new ceiling fans. Two picture windows w/unobstructed lake views! Sliding glass doors to private deck overlooking adjacent nature preserve! Remodeled kit w/new granite c-tops, all new appliances, sink/faucet. Newly renovated bathrooms w/new paint, vinyl flrs, granite c-tops, toilets & lighting. Newly repainted/re-carpeted den/office & owner's suite. Renovated ensuite BA & spacious walk-in closet. Sliding glass door to 2nd private deck overlooking nature preserve! New H20 heater & A/C. 15 yo roof. Pier & shed included!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Condo
1,232 sq. ft
1,232 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Call School District
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,13x14
- M level,9x9
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,232 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in closet(s),Skylight(s),Washer,Dryer,Water softener included,Cable/Satellite Available,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Cable
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Entry,Deck/Balcony,Wooded lot,Cul de Sac.
Exchange, Cats OK, Dogs OK, Rental Allowed, Pets-Number Limit
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Washer/Dryer, Water Softener, Pier, Shed
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price