Just south of Gays Mills and not far from the Kickapoo River, you will find this ridgetop cabin on nearly 60 acres. The adventure starts at the gate as you meander upward, through forest to a ridgetop field. The road then hooks back to a wooded promontory where the 3-bedroom cabin looks over the valley. You will appreciate the open concept, eat in kitchen, living room with a wood burning fireplace, and south facing elevated deck. The land itself is a great mix of open land (17+/- acres) and timberland (41+/- acres). Conservation programs produce yearly income and help reduce taxes. The lay of the land is nearly ideal for hiking, x country skiing, horseback riding or ATVing. Hunters will appreciate the ridgetop travel corridors, bedding areas and potential food plot areas.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
916 sq. ft
916 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pasture,Tillable,In Federal/State Program
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,13x14
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Walkout to yard,Partially finished,Poured concrete foundatn
- 1. 1 fireplace,Free standing STOVE,Wood.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed.
kitchen stove, refrigerator, microwave, window coverings, free standing wood stove in basement.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price