Nestled in the heart of a serene and highly sought-after neighborhood, this charming 2-bedroom condo offers a peaceful retreat from the bustle of everyday life. With the convenience of snow and lawn care provided, you can embrace a maintenance-free lifestyle and spend more time enjoying the community's tranquility. Step inside to discover a well-designed interior featuring a spacious living area and two cozy bedrooms, providing comfort and functionality. Basement is a full walk-out and is plumbed and ready for your finishing touch. Conveniently located near shops, restaurants, and entertainment options, this condo presents an opportunity for the perfect blend of comfort and convenience in a desirable location. Don't miss the chance to make this home your own. Schedule a showing today!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Condo
1,627 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,627 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Water Softener, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Microwave, Disposal, Range, Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Deck, Patio
John Paul Rd N to E on Walnut Grove which turns into Monarch Dr
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price