SHOWINGS START 5/9/23 w/offers due 4pm 5/15. Enjoy beautiful Lake Mendota views and the tranquility of lake living in this cute, well-maintained bungalow on a private drive. The euro kitchen, peaceful three-season porch, classic hardwood floors, white trim, vaulted ceilings, main flr full bath, french doors opening to a two-tiered patio perfectly set back from the water w/mature trees maximizes lake views. An expansive lofted Master Bedroom with a walk-in closet, back walk-out over the porch and even more stunning views making your dream of life on the lake a reality. Furnace and Water Heater in basement. Partial plans available by the owner for ideas to build your forever home on the lake. Walk to the Pheasant Branch Preserve, neighborhood park, coffee shop, gym or bike down-town.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow
1,122 sq. ft
1,122 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,21X13
- M level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,122 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partial,Poured concrete foundatn
- Open floor plan,First floor full bath,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Walk-in closet(s),Great room,Vaulted ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded,Subject Shoreland Zoning.
All window coverings, refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, microwave
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price