Location, location, location! This old adage couldn't be more true when it comes to this lovely condo! A stone's throw from Hilldale Mall, shopping, restaurants, parks, bike paths, the UW and more! This spacious, well maintained unit is truly special. Cork floors, a mid-century vibe, updated kitchen and baths, and a huge balcony are just a few of the high points. The main living area flows and is perfect for entertaining. The storage space is on the same floor and very close to the unit, which is wildly convenient. End of the day, it's a super cool space in a super cool neighborhood.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Condo
1,405 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,405 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range, Oven, Disposal
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
Midvale to Regent, west on Regent to north on N. Segoe Road
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price