Looking for that weekend getaway or deer camp then take a look at this end of the road spot which would be perfect for either or both. Surrounded by woods this bi level cabin includes 900 sq ft of living space on each level. The walk in level includes huge family room, bedroom, full bath w/ laundry area which includes the appliances. The upper level includes great room w/ kitchen, dining & living areas, bedroom, full bath w/ a walk in jetted tub. The home includes in floor radiant heat & a fruit or storm cellar. Outside includes an upper level deck perfect for grilling out all year around. To top it off is a 40x40 garage which includes a chain hoist and a air compressor. Home interior is finished with hand cut walnut and oak and exterior is also finished with hand cut hardwood lumber.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Holding tank
1,800 sq. ft
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- U level,13x16
- Family Room
- L level,15x29
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full Size Windows/Exposed,Walkout to yard,Finished,None
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Jetted bathtub,At Least 1 tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage building. Adjacent park/public land.
stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, living room display case, chain hoist in garage, air compressor in garage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price