Welcome to this beautifully renovated historic home in the charming town of Hillsboro. This 3-to-4-bedroom, 1-bathroom home boasts stunning original woodwork and has been updated with modern amenities for comfortable living. The home is located within walking distance to downtown, schools, and fishing, making it the perfect location for those who want to enjoy the best of small-town living. As you enter the home, you'll be greeted by the spacious walk-through kitchen featuring Amish maple kitchen cabinets, countertops, a new dishwasher, and built-in microwave. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area and living room, making it the perfect space for entertaining guests or relaxing with family. French doors lead to a private bedroom. Mudroom /pantry to private fenced in yard .
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,316 sq. ft
1,316 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,14x12
- M level,6x5
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,316 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout to yard,Other foundation
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Stall shower,Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Water softener inc,Cable available
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Fenced Yard. Corner.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price