This large country farmhouse on 1.65 acres offers abundant space and storage. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, in a mix of old and newer with 4498 sq ft so there's plenty of room for everyone. The main level consists of a large kitchen, formal dining room, massive living room with gas fireplace, primary bedroom with bath, and a large laundry room. The second story hosts 4 more bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition, there is a large rec room in the basement with barn board walls, a bar and a pool table to enjoy, plenty more storage space and a full bath. If sitting outside is for you enjoy the large maintenance free deck overlooking a pond area and a stream. A one-car garage but room on each side of the home for a future shed. Well 2005, Septic 1995. Water, well & septic inspections 2022.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4,498 sq. ft
4,498 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Call School District
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,16x44
- Family Room
- L level,18x20
- M level,6x12
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,760 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Partially finished,Sump pump,Poured concrete foundatn,Other foundation
- 1. 1 fireplace,Free standing STOVE,Gas.
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Stall shower.
- Energy Star Appliance(s),Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Walk-in closet(s),Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Jetted bathtub,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Rural-not in subdivision.
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, water softener, window blinds/shades
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price