This Scenic Log Cabin in the woods really has it all! Hop, Skip or Jump down the street to your Deeded Access to Lake Petenwell. Enjoy lake side living or cruise around the over 23,000 acre lake. Located within the desired Petenwell Pines community, this quaint, rustic, and cozy home has a front porch for rocking, spacious yard and back deck for playing & lounging (complete with a pond), extra sleeping room downstairs & a 2 car detached garage, plus a carport for all your toys! Lots of family space with 3 living rooms, built in bar, and a wood stove to add to the ambience. Newer flooring, countertops, & roof. Brand New Sump Pump & Well Pressure Tank. This home has been loved and is ready to enjoy!
Single Family, Other
2,992 sq. ft
2,992 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,22x12
- Family Room
- L level,27x17
- L level,24x8
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,496 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Finished,Sump pump,Poured concrete foundatn
- 2. Wood,Electric,2 fireplaces.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Great room,Washer,Dryer,Wet bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage building. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision.
Restrictions/Covenants, In an association
Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Standup Freezer, Carport, Wood, Portable Cooling Unit, Shed, Electric Fireplace, PARCELS #: 018-01157-0000 & 018-01156-0000 Some Furnishings may be negotiable.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price