No showings until Open House Saturday 11/11. Charming and recently renovated, this inviting home boasts a perfect blend of town convenience and rural settings. Nestled on a spacious lot, the property features a fenced yard, and large patio ideal for privacy and outdoor enjoyment. The open floor plan accentuates a modern kitchen with an expansive island and a cozy fireplace in the living area. Welcoming you upon entry is a foyer with built-in organizing cabinets, offering practical storage solutions. With a finished basement adding extra living space, this turnkey home is ready for immediate occupancy, combining comfort and functionality in a great location.Welcome Home.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Call School District
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Range, Oven
- Full, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s), Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
Of Hwy 23 to Hwy 136 take right turn into Oakcrest
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price