Truly One of a Kind! Breathtaking views (180' frontage) of Wisconsin River & Lake Wisconsin-Wake up to the sunrise; hop in your boat & finish your day w/a gorgeous sunset & feel like you're on vacation year-around..but w/all the amenities you could ask for! Updated kitchen w/hickory cabinets, granite counters & SS appls. Remodeled baths; 1 w/shower & 1 w/soaker tub. This log home has original wood floors & beautiful stone lodge-like floor-to-ceiling fireplace for 'cozying up.' The 'lakeview' room expands across the back of the house & is ideal for dining. Plus a screen porch for alternate view of the lake year-round. Boat house has living quarters above w/tons of room for guests. Need room to park the RV? - you got it; 24x38 building. Bring your fishing pole & toys! Also see MLS# 1955954
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Fiber cement,Log,Stone,Vinyl siding,Wood
1,719 sq. ft
1,719 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Call School District
Call School District
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,21x17
- L level,10X8
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,584 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Partial,Walkout to yard,Partially finished,Sump pump,Block foundation
- 1. Wood,1 fireplace.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Great room,Vaulted ceiling,Skylight(s),Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms,Separate living quarters,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stone, Vinyl, Log, Fiber Cement
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Slip,Boat house
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Storage building. Wooded,Subject Shoreland Zoning.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, All Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener/Remote(s), Sump Pump, Water Softener, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen TV/Mount, Boat Hoist, Pier, Deck Firepit Table & Chairs, BBC Gas Grill & Umbrella, Bunkhous
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price