Pastoral setting in northern Marquette county is host to 34+ acres , currently set up as a working beef and sheep farm. This property offers modern construction of outbuildings for business of a working ag operation. 27.4 tillable/ pasture acreage, a silage bunker and storage space in outbuildings for all of your machinery. The contemporary style home is owner built and has a bright open concept living dining area with wood burning fireplace, recessed lighting and walkout to deck. Large country style kitchen offers custom cabintry and good counter space. Huge master bedroom with a full bath & walk-in closet! Full basement with walkout to the yard, has 8' ceilings with room to finish for added living area, stubbed for 3rd bath and has'wine cellar' area. Level land is partially fenced
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
1,676 sq. ft
1,676 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pasture,Tillable,Livestock Farm,Barn(s),Outbuilding(s),Machine Shed,Horse Farm,Pole building
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,18x20
- L level,10x14
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,676 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Walkout to yard,8'+ Ceiling,Stubbed for Bathroom,Poured concrete foundatn
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Great room,Vaulted ceiling,Water softener inc
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage building. Horses Allowed.
stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, water softener, corn crib, chicken coop, headlocks, gates, fencing
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price