Set back in a quiet neighborhood, just a block away from Park lake. This lovely ranch home is on a fully fenced in lot, with wrap around deck. Hard wood floors throughout home, two sets of patio doors, one that walks out from Kitchen, other from master bedroom to deck. 3 car attached garage that you can walk right into the main level laundry room, and into the home. Primary bedroom with it's own full bath, lower level has a full wet bar, entertaining area, bonus room that is used for a bedroom/office, and lots of extra storage space. All appliances included, as well as wet bar refrigerator.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,232 sq. ft
2,232 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,17x12
- M level,8x9
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,242 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Finished,Sump pump,Toilet only
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Vaulted ceiling,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Rural-not in subdivision.
Oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, wet bar refrigerator.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price