Immaculate, well cared for country ranch home close to shopping, restaurants and main highways. This move-in ready 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with many high quality upgrades is very rare. From Cherry cabinets to engineered hardwood flooring to 6-panel oak doors and a Fortress polyurea floor system in garage and on front porch to a quality Owens Corning basement wall system and triple pane windows... well you can see the seller did it all the right way! Beautiful landscaped yard with many plantings, fire pit and 16 x 12 ft storage shed. All offers due by Monday, May 2 at 8:00 am and will be presented to sellers at 10:00 with binding acceptance by end of day.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt disposal
1,408 sq. ft
Burchardts Sunrise Acres
1,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,15x14
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially finished,Sump pump,8'+ Ceiling,Radon Mitigation System,Block foundation
- 2. Gas,Electric,2 fireplaces.
- Doors. First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Width of hallways 36"+,Door openings 29+.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Internet - Cable,Internet - DSL
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storage building. Rural-in subdivision.
Refrigerator, gas oven/range, Dishwasher, Microwave, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, all window coverings, 12x 16 storage shed, radon system, washer and dryer. Many per-annual plants, asparagus plants. Fire pit, firewood.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price