Enjoy 5 acres of private, peaceful country living located between Baraboo and the Dells. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy living in the country with cheap Fairfield Township taxes while also remaining close to the city. This 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home features a private driveway and an open floor plan with an attached two car garage. In addition to the main floor plan is a generously sized sun room with a free standing fireplace where you can enjoy reading a book, watching the big game or simply enjoy watching the wildlife all year round. Updates include new windows and patio doors (2014), new metal roof (2015), new bathtub and shower (2016), new dishwasher, stove and washing machine (2016) and a new water softener (2021).
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,750 sq. ft
1,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,18x13
- L level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Stubbed for Bathroom,Toilet only,Shower only,Poured concrete foundatn
- 2. 2 fireplaces,Free standing STOVE,Wood.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,Internet - Fiber
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision.
Washer, dryer, water softener, refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, riding lawnmower.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price