The Getaway CABIN you've been looking for! Keep things simple & reasonable & you'll have more relaxation in your getaway. Well maintained 2BR 2BA with the important updates completed, you'll love the ease here. Large wrap-around deck & wall of windows for wonderful lake views & solar warmth. Peaceful cul-du-sac location with boat landing just a hop skip & a jump away for all the boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking & canoeing your heart desires. Full mound septic (2013), Ply Gem heavy-duty vinyl shake siding, aluminum wrapped window frames, 35 Yr Owens Corning Shingle roof & deck (2010). Jotul Woodburning Stove with air-exchanger. 2-car garage & extra parking for your toys & guests. Plan ahead for your ice fishing, snowmobiling &/or cross country skiing getaway at beautiful Lake Redstone!
Single Family, Bungalow, Contemporary, A-Frame
1,012 sq. ft
1,012 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,12X17
- Family Room
- L level,9X15
- L level,6X11
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 616 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Full,Full Size Windows/Exposed,Walkout to yard,Finished,Block foundation
- 1. Wood,Free standing STOVE,1 fireplace.
- Ramps. Open floor plan,Ramped or level entrance,First floor full bath,Stall shower,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Great room,Vaulted ceiling,Air exchanger,Cable available,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- Extra paving,Unpaved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-de-sac,Wooded,Rural-in subdivision.
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, 2 Electric Thermal Storage Units, Jotul Woodstove
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price