NO SHOWINGS UNTIL 9/7 A sanctuary awaits you. This 28+acre property offers a thoughtfully laid out home well-situated on land consisting of a balance of mature woods, pasture, tillable, and wetland - perfect for the gardener and nature enthusiast. South-facing home's attentive design flow invites the outdoors in and geothermal heating and cooling create economical and ecological indoor comfort year-round. Lower level former commercial kitchen calls to your entrepreneurship. New no-VOC paint throughout. Outdoors you'll find a 1+acre deer fenced organic garden, potting shed, root cellar, apple orchard, and meadow framed by forests of oak, walnut, hickory, and pine. A spring fed pond welcomes you to wetlands that buffer public nature preserve to the north. Bring your aspirations to the land.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
2,489 sq. ft
2,489 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pasture,Tillable,Organic Farm,Outbuilding(s),Machine Shed
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,27x16
- M level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,082 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Full,Walkout to yard,Partially finished
- Open floor plan,First floor full bath,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Other Green Features,Low VOC Materials
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Skylight(s),Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,Cable available,Internet- Fiber available
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Fenced Yard,Storage building. Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Adjacent park/public land,Horses Allowed.
Refrigerator x 2, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Chest Freezer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price