If a peaceful country setting is what you are looking for, this is the one! Located on a quiet dead end road, you'll enjoy gorgeous panoramic views of the countryside! Many updates since 1994 include new drywall and plaster, large eat in kitchen w/oak cabinetry, furnace, C/A, and windows. New flooring in kitchen. Large bedrooms have cathedral beamed ceilings, ample closet space, & a full bath on each level. MF laundry. New roof on house 2021. Large barn (34'x62') and milk house w/ electric & water, horse stalls, finished office & workshop. Pole shed w/4 bay garage (20'x50'). Finished bonus shed (12'x16') would make great studio or playhouse. Large open area available for pasture. Metal roofs on all outbuildings. Conveniently located just a few miles outside Fort, Jefferson, & Whitewater!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,636 sq. ft
1,636 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,17x15
- M level,10x5
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,636 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partial,Sump pump,Other foundation
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted ceiling,Washer,Dryer,Water softener inc,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms,Internet - Satellite/Dish
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storage building. Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed.
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, water softener, water filtration system.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price