Immaculate "Salt Box" style home in Castle Rock Estates. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home offers over 1100 finished square feet of living. Main level offers primary bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living room with wood burning stove for those cozy nights, dining area and newer sunroom addition. Upper level has two bedrooms. Nice front deck, 22x26 detached garage. Wooded 0.75 acre lot with towering red pines. All this less than 1 mile to sandy beach and boat launch on Castle Rock Lake and boat launch on Yellow River. In a quiet rural development, within walking distance to common/association swimming pond that offers beautiful sandy beach, picnic area, volley ball court and horseshoe pit. Only 15 minutes from Necedah National Wildlife Refuge. On ATV route and close to snowmobile trail. Must see!
Single Family, Other
1,150 sq. ft
Castle Rock Estates
1,150 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,11x19
- M level,3x6
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. .
- Crawl space,Poured concrete foundatn
- 1. 1 fireplace,Free standing STOVE,Wood.
- Open floor plan,First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot,Low pile or no carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or sim. wood floor,Vaulted ceiling,Skylight(s),Washer,Dryer,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms,Internet - DSL,Internet - Satellite/Dish
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision,On ATV/Snowmobile trail.
Restrictions/Covenants, In an association
Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Light Fixtures, Window Coverings, Upstairs bedrooms: twin bunk bed, dressers, full bed. Living Room: small couch
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price