Right in the heart of tall pines, lakes and beautiful land, this sweet property features 3 lovely acres rimmed with mature trees, a fantastic detached garage/workshop, large shed, and no visible neighbors. This is a well-loved home that has been nicely maintained and brand new carpeting just installed! A nature and outdoor lover's paradise, here you're super close to Lake Petenwell and Castle Rock Lake, the Wisconsin River, Yellow River State Wildlife Area, and Buckhorn State Park. Also close to Necedah and the school on Hwy 80. 2017 water heater, 2012 water softener, 2016 Culligan high efficiency water filters.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,152 sq. ft
1,152 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,16x13
- M level,11x10
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- First floor bedroom,First floor full bath,Level drive,Level lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Water softener inc,At Least 1 tub,Split bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded,Rural-in subdivision.
Refrigerator, oven/range, water softener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price