Whether you are looking for a year round lake home or a weekend retreat this is a must see! This property features 4 bedroom, 2 baths, 2200 sq ft, 91 ft of lake frontage, & just shy of 1/2 acre lot. Open living/ dining room & kitchen concept is perfect for entertaining. Updated tile floors in entry & baths, 6 Panel doors, hardwood floors, great working kitchen with mission style cabinetry. Lower level features spacious rec room w/ fireplace, 4th bedroom, full bath & ample storage. Enjoy peaceful summer nights relaxing in the screen porch or on spacious deck both offering a beautiful view of the lake. Mature grape vines are great for wine making. Quiet dead end road surrounded by woods & wildlife. Lazy lake is a great lake for fishing, boating, kayaking, canoeing, & cross country skiing.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full, Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s), Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded, Waterfront.
Hwy 151 N. to Hwy 16 W. to N. on Johnson, RT on Main, LT on DG, LT on Oak Shore Dr
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price